You can share access to resources at scale by creating an Organization and then inviting collegues to it.
- Login to the Cloudmersive Management Portal and then click on Access Management
- Click on Create Organization
- Give your organization an appropriate name and description
- As the creator of the organization you will receive Organization Administrator privaleges automatically, so be sure to create the organization from an appropriate account
- Click on your newly-created organization and then click on Invite User
- Invite users to your organization by entering their work email address and first and last namespace
- Select an appropriate permissions level; you can invite a user as a Viewer who will only be able to view API Keys and other information, or as an Administrator, who will be able to manage permissions
- Once your invited users receive the invitation email, they will need to accept the invite.
- If they are already logged into a Cloudmersive account, they can simply accept the invite
- If they do not have a Cloudmersive account, they can create one; once created and logged in they will be able to accept the invite
- If they already have a Cloudmersive account, but are not logged in, they can click on Account to log in, and then they can accept the organization invite
- Once a user has accepted an invite, they will be able to see API Keys that are shared through the organization in the API Keys page, and other shared assets
You can use and configure Audit Logging for your account or organization to monitor access and comply with audit log regulations.